Sunday, May 24, 2009

new blog

I just posted my blog of Washington DC, but it posted BEFORE my "I've been busy" blog because I started in and saved the draft before I did my "busy" post. So, be sure to check that out.

While I'm writing now though....
Tyler is at his first sleep-over with a friend from school. Noah invited him to spend the night and being the "non-worrying" parent that I am....I'm a bit nervous. Steve ensures me he is fine, but still, there is that wondering in the back of my mind.

THANK GOODNESS Noah is my friend Shelly's god-son so I know Shelly knows the family very well. So, I do not worry about "who" he is with, I just wonder what he is doing. Where is he sleeping. Was he good when they went out the eat. Is he using his manners? What will he do when he wakes up? Did he potty before he went to bed? Did he eat a snack before bed? Did he drink too much water before bed? When will he come home tomorrow? (Steve sent him off today because I was at a b-day party with Paige and Steve forgot to ask when they would bring him home on Monday!

So, I am sure he is having a blast and not thinking of me or any other nonsense--which is good. Oh, what a big boy he is. Am I ready for all this??

No comments: