Mother's Day 2009--I have been a Mother for 6 years! WOW!
After church, we went to a Japanese Steak House -- where they make the food in front of you! We thought the kids would like it! Here we are.
I think this is when there was a big fire in front of us. Paige didn't like the fire, but the boys thought it was cool!!
Paige is almost 3 and she will eat almost anything. She will nearly TRY anything. Here she is eating the onion soup. Tyler tried it and didn't like it and Jaden, Mr. Picky, wouldn't even try it!
Intently watching. Our eating experience was fabulous, because the kids were entertained the whole time. No down time to get in trouble or cause problems.
Paige would get close to Steve whenever there was FIRE!!
Jaden ate his whole meal with the chop-sticks. I thought that was funny! They used a rubber-band to hold the 2 sticks together to allow the kids to be able to use them. Tyler and Paige both tried, but Jaden used them the entire time!!
Jaden thinks to be "cute" you have to tilt your head and if you tell Paige to "smile" you get some cheesy smile! And, Tyler, he's just a goof-ball.


1 comment:
You look amazing Stef! Looks like you had a great Mothers day this year! I can't believe it has been 6 yrs! Congrats to you!
Post a Comment