Thursday, April 30, 2009

"That's God"

It's thundering and raining outside and if you know Jaden, you would think he would be afraid, because he is afraid of LOTS of things!!

However, these are the comments I keep hearing this morning from Jaden:

The first thunder, I quickly looked over at Jaden to see him smile and say "that's God!".

Then, later I he was explaining to me:

"That's God talking to us, telling us it's raining. We can't see him or hear him, but he's reminding us that he's still there!" He told me he learned that at MOPS. I think last week they learned that God is always with them--even though we can't see him or hear him. That was 2 weeks ago-- I am amazed what kids recall!!

A few thunders later: "Why are you still talking to us God?"

Now Jaden is standing at the sliding door to the deck, YELLING up at God.
"God, did you trick me?" (not sure what this means??)

"Want me to show you how big God is?" to Paige. Then Jaden stretches his arms as high as he can.

So precious.... Glad he has learned at age 3 not to be afraid of thunder because it's just God talking to us.

No comments: