Easter morning and The Easter Bunny!!
The Easter bunny brought the kids: swim-suits, new beach towels, flip-flops, and Mickey Mouse shirts! Candy of course and gum!
No--It's not a $100 bill. You'd think, by the look on Tyler's face. That's why I love kids-- $1 means the world to them!! The funny thing is, I have other pictures of Tyler with this EXACT same face. Pure/Genuine excitement!!Side note on the PJ's--Tyler started "mis-matching" his PJs so then of course Jaden wanted to too. So, for several weeks, they purposely wore pajama's that did not match. (Not good for photos.)
Posing with dad--first thing in the morning!! Everyone looks a bit tired!
FUNNY STORY ABOUT JADEN--Jaden, of the 3 kids, is the most afraid of things and doesn't like to try anything new. Saturday night, before Easter, we were putting the kids to bed. Jaden asked to have his door shut (which he ALWAYS wants it completely open!) Then, he told us to lock it. It took us a minute, but we figured out he wanted the door locked to keep the Easter bunny out!! Steve and I both talked to him and told him the Easter bunny doesn't come in his room. The bunny just fills up their baskets in the kitchen and then quickly hops to the next house! He said he understood, but still wanted his door locked!!
FUNNY STORY ABOUT JADEN--Jaden, of the 3 kids, is the most afraid of things and doesn't like to try anything new. Saturday night, before Easter, we were putting the kids to bed. Jaden asked to have his door shut (which he ALWAYS wants it completely open!) Then, he told us to lock it. It took us a minute, but we figured out he wanted the door locked to keep the Easter bunny out!! Steve and I both talked to him and told him the Easter bunny doesn't come in his room. The bunny just fills up their baskets in the kitchen and then quickly hops to the next house! He said he understood, but still wanted his door locked!!
The next morning we heard Jaden yelling from behind his closed door. Steve and I both went in there and tried to get Jaden to come out in the front room. He didn't want to. Finally, I peeked around the corner and told Jaden I thought I saw flip-flops in his Easter basket. He then allowed me to CARRY him out to the front room---to of course find the Easter bunny was NOT waiting for him!! Too Too Funny!!


No comments:
Post a Comment