Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FOURTH OF JULY FUN!!!

   I'm only 6 weeks behind on blogging!  But, the kids are back in school----so I'll be caught up soon!

Fourth of July is always a FUN Day for us!! 
 We hang out with neighbors and friends all day and just relax!


The holiday starts with the guys golfing at 6am and then meeting the wives and kids
 at the pool around 11am!

There is lots of rough play---at least between the big boys and little boys!!



These pictures crack me up---crazy or sweet!


After swimming we head to shower and change and head to Wilkinson's for
GOOD FOOD and FIREWORKS!!!

Me and my boys!!!


Me and Paige!!
This is rare that I am in all the pictures!  Usually I am the one TAKING the pictures!


Holding their fireworks!
For some reason---the 2 youngest are having trouble smiling!! What is that all about?!!!

Paige and Leah!

FIREWORKS are fun in the neighborhood because every family goes and buys some fireworks and then we all just shoot them off and watch each others!  Becky's drive way is full of chairs and people and the other side of the street is lined up with dads and kids waiting their turn to do their FIREWORKS!!!

It's a FUN TIME had by ALL!!!!!!!!

No comments: