A long BIRTHDAY tradition, for who knows how many years....
is hanging a Birthday Sign on the door of the BIRTHDAY PERSON!
The sign is hung the night before the birthday, while the birthday person is sleeping!
The kids LOVE THIS!!!
We even put the sign on our door when Steve or I have a b-day! The kids just love it that much!!
So, this year as Steve and I went to find the sign...it was gone!
Then, I suddenly remembered (after searching EVERYWHERE) that I think I threw it away because the ribbon strands hanging down were all breaking!
So, at 11pm Steve and I MAKE A NEW BIRTHDAY BANNER!!!
The new banner is actually cuter than the one I bought many years ago!
And, of course the kids all noticed it was NEW and LOVED it!!!
It's the little things that Kids LOVE!!!

1 comment:
cute! I noticed it was new - and that it looked like you had made it!
Post a Comment