The boys spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa the night before Paige's "REAL" birthday so that allowed Paige and I have a FUN BIRTHDAY GIRL DAY!!!
First Stop---a Hair FEATHER!!
Paige had been waiting and waiting to get a feather! I told her we were only getting one, blah blah blah...but when we got there, I decided she needed green AND pink!!
Needless to say--she was THRILLED!!!
(yea, and the feather lasted maybe 2 weeks! But, she loved it for the 2 weeks!!!)
Next Stop--Lunch! She wanted Wendy's!!!
I bought this Birthday Headband this year and WE LOVE IT!!!
SO many people would stop and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!
It just made her day that much MORE SPECIAL!!!!
Paige went to the last day of Bible School on her b-day and got to go on stage and sing--
since it was her birthday! Her friends Shelby and Kelsy got her a gift with make-up and nail fun! **The perfect gift for Paige** In this gift was FAKE NAILS for kids! Super funny!
Paige was dying to put them on, but I made her wait until after our Girls Day Out!
So, here they are!
Once they were on....she wasn't so sure of how they felt!!!
The first of many lessons that being a girl isn't always comfortable!!!
(I tell Steve all the time, my shoes hurt, but they are cute!!)
After our girls Day--it was home to set up for the party later that night!
Cousin Taylor and Paige
Tyler had a baseball game and all the family came to his game and then to our house for Paige's FAMILY PARTY right after!
Partying ROCK STAR Style!!
Jaden made this sign especially for Paige and wrapped it for her. He was super proud!!
And of course you have to have GIFTS at a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!
A bike, new shoes, a fishing pole (she really wanted a Barbie fishing pole--too funny!), an umbrella (her umbrella broke and she wanted a new one!), money, and more!!
I think 5 was a success! And, now she'll get ready for Kindergarten! I cannot believe that she is SO BIG!!! We love you sweet girl! You are bubbly and sassy. You are all girl! You love to sit at your new "big girl desk" and do your make-up and hair. This is your favorite thing to do now. You are excited for school (but, I am guessing you will not go in easily the first day!!) You are SO GOOD at saying THANK YOU and PLEASE! I never have to remind you...
it is just natural for you!
You are a blessing and we love you SO VERY MUCH!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment