Summer is over....but we still have pictures to blog!!!
Our Summer went SO QUICKLY!
June was filled with Baseball. Then Paige's b-day.
Fourth of July. Then, Jaden's b-day (pictures to come soon!)
Then, August brought football practices starting.
And, school starts!
One FUN thing we did was go to the DRIVE IN MOVIE!!!
We went in July when it was WAY TO HOT!
Last year when we went other kids had glow in the dark necklaces,
so this year we were "cool" too!
So--we watched the first movie---
It was HOT! Steve and I sit in lawn chairs at the back of the truck and the kids lay on blankets in front of us. I laid on the bed of the truck with the kids for about 5 min. and there was NO AIR down there! It was awful!! So, back to my chair I went! We were just sweating......
and ready to go home!!!!
But, you can't go home after the 1st movie. However, we were saved by dark clouds and a LITTLE RAIN (or maybe a few sprinkles!) We felt 3 sprinkles of rain and told the kids "it's going to storm, we have to go home." I don't think there was any complaining about leaving.....
it was going to storm. Needless to say---it didn't storm, it didn't even rain.
But, Steve and I got out of the heat and into the air conditioning and the kids still had fun!
THANK YOU for the few sprinkles!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment