A few days ago the boys were wearing hats so Paige went to her room and got her hat. It was just PRECIOUS CUTE! I took her out front on our porch to attempt to get a few pictures of her---and look what I got!!! I am so excited!
I know the hat is a bit "Fallish", but it's still cute! Aunt Amanda bought the hat for her last year--but her head is SO TINY, it is just now really fitting her--and maybe still a little big!
I love when pictures show a true emotion or face that is "normal". This is a face we often see!
WOW!!! So adorable. I can't believe she's only 3 here!!
Love the crossed arms!
So innocent! This might be my favorite picture.
Another smile/face we often see!! And, I love looking at the kids' little hands in pictures!
Her cheesy Grin!!
My Beautiful Birthday Girl! So Sweet!
I LOVE these Jelly shoes from Old Navy. Paige says they hurt her feet sometimes--I think they are actually fitting better now. (But, I just want to tell her---to look good sometimes our feet will hurt! Steve told me I can't tell her that!!)
And, then her buddy, Jaden (J-Man) saw what we were doing on the front porch and he wanted in on the action. I hope they ALWAYS love each other as much as they do right now. (I tried to get Tyler to come out---but he didn't want any part of it!!)Happy Birthday Precious Paige. I hope you will grow up to be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! You are very caring--asking if I'm alright if I get hurt, you LOVE to play with Jaden, you love to play Mom and Dad with both your brothers, you love to read books, and you've just started playing Barbies! You love to dance and you are quite animated! You're silly, you have a little 3-year old attitude, you have the cutest laugh, your voice--not sure how to describe it, HIGH pitched, but cute (most of the time). You are Sassy and full of life and we love you dearly!! We are very THANKFUL we have you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment