The kids' first Lemonade Stand....

Becky and I had a garage sale---so one of the days we let the kids have a Lemonade Stand.

Here's the gang....
I think, actually I know, more of the lemonade was drank or split, than was sold.
When a car pulled up to the house, the kids would ALL YELL, "LEMONADE, 25 CENTS. COME GET IT..." it was quite funny!!!


Notice the cup in Paige's hand....drinking the profits away...

I think each kid walked away with $1.30 or something like that. And, I am pretty sure most of that was money we gave them to start with. I think each dad bought a cup and then a couple of random people. There wasn't a lot of traffic the day they set up... and then, some people wouldn't buy from them. I guarantee I will ALWAYS buy from a kids' Lemonade Stand...from now on. I promise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment