Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthdays #3 and #4

Tyler had his friend birthday party, then a party with family, and next... cookies to school. This year I was gone on Tyler's actual b-day so we did the first 2 parties early!! Then, Steve took the cookies to school. Sugar cookies with Transformer rings on top!!




Here's Tyler and Megan at school!

Then, Saturday, Jan. 17 was Tyler actual b-day. He had a b-ball game at noon and then him and dad spent the ENTIRE rest of the day and night together. They had a great time. Larry and Linda took Jaden and Paige for the afternoon/night, so Steve could spend quality time with Tyler! First they went to McD for a happy meal, then to Wal-mart to spend his gift card he got for his b-day. Then, off to the movie (Hotel for Dogs). Then, to Target to buy more toys! (Tyler's like his mom---he has money to spend, he wants to spend it all!!) So, more toys at Target. Then, to On The Border for dinner. (I think Steve swayed Tyler's picking on this one!) But, Tyler does love cheese dip and Steve said he was quite happy with his own bowl of cheese dip :)

Then, they went home to play the Wii. Tyler told me the next day when I got home, that he played the Wii "all night with dad". They did stay up until 10 just the two of them, playing the Wii together and having a great time.

So, I think me being out of town on his b-day turned out to be a good thing. Steve and Tyler would not have had so much time bonding, had I been home!

Sunday morning Tyler asked Steve if Jaden and Paige and mommy could be gone another day! I think that means he had FUN!!!! and that's what birthdays are about!!

No comments: