Last weekend, all 3 kids spent the night at
Gpa and
Gma Balzer's Friday night. It was 100 degrees and scorching hot so they got the Slip N Slide out to play. They also went to the donut shop and went to the fair to see the animals. Then, Saturday we met them and went to the parade down-town Newton and to ride the rides at the fair. The kids had SO MUCH FUN!! While we were at the parade (collecting candy) Tyler said, "This is the best day of my life." I just laughed and thought, wow--all he needs is some cheap candy to be thrown at him to make his day!!
There they are.....ready to SLIDE!! Now, this is some feat to get ALL 3 kids looking at the camera. Seriously, this doesn't happen often.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Not sure if Tyler is laughing or crying....
.JPG)
And, splash into the bottom pool of water!!
.JPG)
Cousin Taylor came to play in the slip in slide too. Paige LOVES to "play" with Taylor, even though they don't quite have the sharing thing down yet. They are so cute and it's going to be so fun to see them grow-up together, being so close in age.
+(1).JPG)
Look at these girls checking each other's suits out. Do you like this suit? Does it fit? Can I borrow that some time? I'm sure they will have many more "clothes" talks in their futures!!
If you are wondering how I got these pictures and I wasn't there....Aunt Amanda too them for us. She is GREAT about sending us pictures she took. I just learned RECENTLY, like last week, how to even save them when she sends them to me!! Amanda is teaching me a lot.
2 comments:
You are getting this BLOGGING thing down! Great posts...SUCH cute pics...oh wait, I took those pics! Can't wait to see stuff from your weekend!
I can't get my email to SEND messages from the hotel. I can read them. I am dying to be emailing you right now, but can't. Glad you liked the blog. Get your phone--I'm going to text you.
Post a Comment