I"m not sure if "blogging" is a word, but it's a word in my dictionary...just within the last few days. I love to scrapbook, but I cannot keep up and I want a way to remember all the great times with our family and kids. So, here it goes. My three kids (below) are why I am blogging!!
This is Paige, our youngest. She is 2 and we call her "pretty girl" or "princess". She should not have self-esteem issues when she is older!! She has quite the personality, picking out her own clothes at 2 and throwing TANTRUMS, if she doesn't get the right shirt or shoes, etc. We love having a girl.

This is Jaden. He is just funny in his own sort of way. He just crakes us up with his unique personality. He is more serious than the others, but still, oh so funny. He will play alone more than the other two, but right now is a BIG MOMMA'S BOY!! And, here's a funny about him....at nap time, he takes off his clothes, puts his pj's on and then puts his clothes back on after his nap. funny huh!!
This is Tyler our oldest. He is a funny kid. He has such a happy personality and he is just getting so grown up as he gets ready to start Kindergarden this year. Wow--I can't believe he is 5 1/2 already. Where did the time go?
So, of course, my 3 children are the reason I am "blogging", but the inspiration was my sister-in-law--Amanda. All she talks about his her blog, her blog, her blog. It took me a little while to even look at her blog. I just don't have time for that, I would say. So, here I am, writing on my own blog. If I can do this, anyone can.
So, of course, my 3 children are the reason I am "blogging", but the inspiration was my sister-in-law--Amanda. All she talks about his her blog, her blog, her blog. It took me a little while to even look at her blog. I just don't have time for that, I would say. So, here I am, writing on my own blog. If I can do this, anyone can.
2 comments:
Taking your clothes off and putting your PJs on for a nap isn't so weird...I do that. No since in wrinkling up your clothes!
Great first post...VERY cute! You will love doing this, I promise! Now, when your brain starts thinking "oo, oo, oo, I gotta blog about that!" throughout the day when things are happening at your house, or when you catch a great photo opportunity...then you're a REAL blogger!
Have fun, I look forward to checking in on you!! You just can't keep me waiting a month for your next post!
okay, I changed it so you should get an email when a comment is left. I'm waiting for a new post!
Post a Comment