Monday, August 11, 2008

I love GREAT deals!

I just have to share about my AMAZING ability to save money this weekend. I am just so excited. I LOVE to go to the Children's Place outlet in KC. I always have a coupon for 10% off and nearly always have a 15% off coupon to add to that. But, this time I had a 2nd 15% off coupon. So, I was saving nearly 40% off their $3.99 and $2.99 and even 99 CENT sales!! So, get this----I had a receipt, no lie, 9 feet long. I bought 78 items and paid $121.84. Now, that's a deal, huh? I was just so excited and still am today. And, then the kicker.... literally, as I was walking into the store, they associates were putting, collared/button down shirts for the boys on the sale rack for 99 CENTS!! WHAT? insane? So, I bought 16 button down shirts for my boys for this year and next year. They equaled to 60cents each, after my coupons. So, Tyler is going to be looking good in Kindergarten and who knows what the next year will bring. I just had to share. I am still amazed!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

when are you gonna start saving these coupons for me? Or at least tell me how to get these coupons also!

Wallace, family of 5 said...

I am with Amanda, where do find such good coupons? Very cute layout, where did you find it?