Saturday, August 9, 2008

Flashback....


Remember, I am new at this blogging thing. I've heard of Flashback Friday's, but Friday has past, so I'm doing it today!! As I type, my kids and husband are all sleeping in the hotel room and I playing with my blog! (When else will I have time?) We came to KC for the weekend to Steve's grandpa--stay tuned for some PRECIOUS pictures! Any who... Here are some PRECIOUS pictures of the kids, again, spending the night at Gpa and Gma Balzer's, but this time fishing. This has been several months ago! Gpa Balzer isn't a fisherman, so I was surprised when Tyler called (several times) to inform us of how many fish he had caught with Grandpa. I can't remember now, but maybe 7 or 8? He was thrilled. Jaden did fish, but wasn't as sure about it. He is more of a behind the scenes type of guy and more afraid of things. Slimy fish definitely would not attract Jaden.
Jaden loves to play in the sandbox though!

Aren't those the most precious pictures of Tyler! Again, the pictures were taken by Aunt Amanda. Good thing she lives close to Gpa and Gma Balzer to capture all the moments at their house.

No comments: