Tuesday, February 19, 2013



This years FIRST GRADE music program's theme was WINTER!!!


I always get frustrated because we usually get a note ONE WEEK before the program....not only announcing the date (we need more than one week's notice at our house!!) BUT ALSO, telling us  the clothing attire "requirements" for the program!  This time it was fairly easy...hats/gloves/mittens/anything to do with COLD WEATHER!  We can do that!!

And-- I now ask the school office for all the music program dates at the beginning of the year...because I HAVE I KNOW more than a week before!  I usually have jewelry shows scheduled and can't change those with a weeks notice!  So, I have learned....and now we are more prepared!!  (But you will notice I do not have Tyler's music program pics for this reason...I did not have the date early enough and I had to miss it!  Not cool.  Not cool at all.)


And you can't have a WINTER PROGRAM without snowflakes the kids made!!!
(We think some of the kids forgot to dress for the "winter" program!  Maybe they didn't get the note at all!  HA HA!!)

So, another exciting, 22 minute school music program!
Paige loved it!!!  That's all that matters!!!

No comments: