Monday, May 28, 2012

Mrs. Whelan's baby shower

We LOVE Mrs. Whelan!
This is Tyler's 2nd year to have her as a teacher and we are sure HOPING Jaden
will get her next year!

She is pregnant with her 2nd child so the class had a
SURPRISE BABY SHOWER for her the last weeks of school!

Cat in the Hat---One Thing, Two Thing, NEW THING....was our theme!


Baby showers are not complete without GAMES!
Game #1--- Candy bars melted in diapers to look like POOP! 
 The 3rd graders thought this was HILLARIOUS!


Game #2---  Tasting Baby Food! 
Another FUNNY game for 3rd graders!!  I was shocked, they did taste it!


Look at the AMAZING CAKE I made!!!
HA!!!!!!  of course I didn't mae it!  But, it was stinkin cute!

We are SUPER BLESSED to have an awesome school for our kids!  Awesome staff and Awesome teachers!  I am even more blessed that I can volunteer in the classrooms, get to know the teachers, my kids' friends, and the other staff!
BLESSED!!!!! and THANKFUL!!!!

No comments: