Dance, Gymnastics, and now CHEERLEADING!!!!!
What will Paige decide she likes? or doesn't like?
I'd say she likes it all at this point!
**These pictures are all taken through the glass--that's why they aren't the clearest!**
Next she's trying TUMBLING and then I think dance again, at a new place.
There's talk of basketball next winter! We've been practicing already!!
I am grateful we have the "means" to be able to let our kids try all these different activities. It's NOT cheap! Now that I am a parent, I realize how much money my parents spent on me and my brothers! I remember being upset because I had to choose 2 types of dance---ballet and tap and couldn't do the third, Jazz.
NOW I GET IT!!!!! More classes, more shoes, more costumes, more, more, more......
I GET IT!!!!!!!
But, THANKS to my parents for always allowing me to try everything and be in everything when I was a kid! I want to do the same for my kids!!




No comments:
Post a Comment