Sunday, May 27, 2012

Circle of Friends!

Circle of Friends
Tyler and Zachary


Tyler was chosen by his teacher first and then the final group of kids was chosen by the principal to be in CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!

Circle of Friends happens once a month.  Peer students go into the Special Education
room and do special activities with those students! 
 They did many special crafts, Easter egg hunt, and went to the zoo in May!

Mrs. McFadden--the Circle of Friends teacher---is forever telling me how WONDERFUL Tyler is with Zachary and the other students in her class! 
 He is so patient, kind, helpful, and appreciated in her class! 

I got to go to the Zoo Field trip with Tyler.  BUT---he said I couldn't go at first and then really had to think hard about it.  REALLY??  He is almost outgrowing me tagging along? 
 I'm not ready for that yet!  But, he did "allow" be to go! And, we had  a great time!

Students can only be in Circle of Friends one year---to allow other peer students a chance!
So,Tyler won't get to do it next year....but he sure did love it this year!!!


No comments: