Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween---at school

The Halloween FUN starts at SCHOOL.!!

A parade in the gym and then PARTIES in the classrooms.
This year I had 3 parties to attend at one time!  I am not kidding when I say,
"the next party I will wear tennis shoes". 


One CUTE KITTY CAT!

Ms. Williams' Afternoon class


 Jaden wanted to be a FOOTBALL PLAYER--so he wore Tyler's uniform.
#28 is his new buddy---Carson Roy

Caleb, Carson, and Jaden


Tyler wants to be a Werewolf next year--I am guessing this is why!!

Tyler and Jacob Fawson

Mrs. Whelan--we love her.
She had to wear this witches hat and the kids got to throw rings on her hat.  Pretty funny!

I told the kids last year we were done spending lots of money on Halloween costumes.  I just think it's a waste.  So, Tyler wanted to be a VAMPIRE this year.  Great!  We have a black "cape" already--we just needed teeth and paint!  EASY!  Well, Tyler was determined to have a REAL vampire cape. So much so that he spent his own money to buy this cape.  It was super cute (well, if a vampire can be cute!)  I helped him get $5 off the cape so he only had to pay $3!!! 






No comments: