Tuesday, November 29, 2011

pumpkins

This year we had A TON of pumpkins...
2 pumpkin patches plus Uncle Jim (and Aunt Barb) bought the kids each a pumpkin too!
I really think we had 12 pumpkins!!

We ran out of time to carve the pumpkins---our nights are just too busy!





SO--we PAINTED our pumpkins!
I saw this on another blog and thought they looked SO CUTE!!!

It was really FUN!
I hope my kids will want to do this again next year.  In my opinion, better than carving!
All 5 of us painted--it was great family FUN!!!

U N T I L.....we found paint on the rug (under the kitchen table).
Oh well, I'll flip the rug around and no one will EVER notice---that is if I EVER EVEN
get to flipping the rug!!


Aren't they SO CUTE!

Paige showing off her pumpkin before the bus comes for school!
Mom did the little polka dot pumpkin....
Paige quickly followed on her pumpkin!

Side note:  Paige is VERY Into copying ME!!  If I am wearing black boots and tights, she wants to wear black boots and tights.  The other day I was wearing a white tee shirt and jeans and guess what she wanted----the problem is...she doesn't always have what I have and then we have melt downs!!!  And, sometimes I feel "dorky" showing up places in the "same outfit" as Paige!!!  It is quite funny though!
I love that girl!

No comments: