Tyler-8-our Football STUD
This might be one of my FAVORITE pictures of Tyler!
Practice--I like Tyler's position, Full Back, because he plays in the BACK
and I can always find him!!
I laughed when I looked at this pictures---Tyler's STANCE--not too great!
This is the ONLY thing the coaches get onto Tyler for...his stance!!!!
I am pretty sure if they saw this picture they would laugh!!!
Coach Chet...
Finally--the boys EARNED their JERSEY!
Tyler's FIRST "REAL" Football jersey! What a big day it was!!!!
Running through the line of parents before each game!!
If you look closely, you can see Tyler's GREAT BIG GRIN under his helmet!!
TOO STINKIN CUTE!!!
Trying to TACKLE!
BLOCKING!!
RECOVERING THE BALL!!!
**as I post this--I am impressed with myself and the football terms I have learned this year! Don't worry---there's a lot more I need to learn---but I"m getting some of them!!**
Tyler has LOVED playing Football. His team isn't doing so great, Tyler has learned a lot and says he will ALWAYS play football.
Proud moment---Tyler got to be the FIRST captain for the first game. They were chosen by attendance and effort! We were super proud of him.
I ask him after nearly every game, "did it hurt when they tackled you...." and he has yet to tell me he got hurt!!! Thank goodness. One day he did tell me he sat on another kid's head....really!!!!
So--Tyler is growing up. 3rd grade and playing Football.
It's been FUN---but it hasn't been fun getting up at 7am EVERY Saturday morning for 9am football games! We play out town and have to be at the stadium at 8am.
I will be glad when that part is over!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment