The days we went to Disney we rode the hotel shuttle! We stood in line by this sign each morning! There were a few times that the shuttle was so full we had to stand in the middle, like on a Subway, and hold onto the railings or seats around us. The kids thought this was sort of cool to stand on the bus....not sitting and no carseat!!
Isn't that cute!! They look so sweet and innocent :)
More sweetness! Gotta love those buttons!!
Of the pictures I have downloaded thus far---this is my favorite!
I did not do this on purpose...but I love how all the princesses are in the background, blurry!
This is a cute picture of Jaden, but I wish it was Paige like this, with the Princesses in the background. Regardless, I love the picture!
Did I mention I got a new camera a week before we left. I did not read one manual or book and used my camera one time before going to Disney. I told Steve I didn't have time to read a book a figure out my camera so if he was buying it (HE is the one that really wanted the camera) he had to figure it all out and then give me the cliff -notes version. So, he did!
AND---I LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera now!
I still have A LOT, A LOT, A LOT, to learn about it!! But, it is cool!!!
Pure Joy!!! The rides!!!
I need to crop this picture---but haven't yet!
This particular picture, the kids posed themselves and then yelled for me to take their picture!!Notice Jaden's Tigger---that is the stuffed animal he bought the first day shopping---
he carried it with him most of the rest of the day!!!
and we ended our first day at DisneyLand with some ICE-CREAM!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment