Paige's first Dance Recital! Age 4
Make up is ON! We're ready to go!!
Grandma Balzer took Paige to her dance pictures a few weeks before because Steve and I were on a trip! SO---Grandma got to put the dance make-up on first!
Which means---mom didn't know how to do it "the way Grandma did it"!
I did it just fine---but Paige thought Grandma should fix it before the recital!!!
Isn't she beautiful!
Paige LOVE LOVE LOVED her make-up!!!
We had our first talk about how make-up doesn't make us pretty and that God made us all special and God made us just the way he wanted us! (Yes, Make up does help as you get older!!! HA! But, I didn't go into this with her!!)
Emily and Annie with Paige!
Speaking of beautiful... Paige has watched her cousins dance for years.
As we were getting her dance make-up on, Paige kept saying, "I look as Pretty as Annie" and "I look just like Emily!" TOO CUTE!!
The class
On Stage
And, the flowers afterwards!!!!
We made a big bouquet and put them in Paige's room for the next week!
They boys were proud of Paige and excited to watch her dance!!!
I wonder if Paige will do dance again next year. There has been talk of cheerleading and gymnastics. She also wants to try soccer, basketball, and now t-ball!! WOW!!
Time will tell....what Paige's "thing" will be!!!
But, for now----she is our beautiful ballerina!!! You are awesome Paige!
1 comment:
What cute cute cute pictures! She is so darling in her ballet costume. I hope she continues with it. Pretty pretty girl! :) -Carla
Post a Comment