Day 2 we went to DOWNTOWN DISNEY and shopped and then swam more at the hotel!
We had to take a picture of Marceline's Confectionery because Steve's Grandma and Grandpa lived in Marceline, MO---home of WALT DISNEY himself!! We actually attended Walt Disney's 100th year celebration in Marceline and few years ago!!!
There was a Lego Store with H U G E lego "things!"
Jaden wanted to pose with each character or "thing"---it was quite funny!
**THEN, ON TO CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE**
The first ride of the day was MONSTER'S INC!!
We were in line first so they do a SCREAMING contest. The kid who wins the screaming contest gets a FREE PASS for his/her family to ride this ride all day and go to the front of the line! SWEET!
Steve and I knew that one of our L O U D kids would for sure win this!!! no troubles!
Well, we did not win!
Tyler, Mr. Analyzer said he screamed the loudest, but the kid who won held it longer....
probably true!
At California Adventure Park we did several of SHOWS like Disney Junior and Disney Channel Rocks!
This was the day that Steve and I agreed that "Disney was NOT the happiest place on earth"
That's all I'll say about that!!
A few days later we decided 1 bad day out of 6 wasn't too bad! It could have been worse!
We met more Characters!
We Rode some rides...
The swings, Mickey's Fun wheel, California Screamin, TOWER OF TERROR!, Buzz Lightyear, and more
We renamed this....Mickey's Dumb Wheel!
First it was boring....we waited in line for A LONGGG time. To then go super slow and........ THEN it got interesting! We got to the top of the ride, starting swaying over the water.....and Jaden was NOT HAPPY! This is the only ride that any of the kids didn't like or complained about! Jaden's face says it all.
Tyler's favorite ride----the Roller Coaster---California Screamin.
Steve tried to sneak Jaden on it, and almost got him on, and then they checked his height
at the very last minute! BUSTED!!!!
Tyler rode with mom once, dad once, and once by himself!
Thank goodness for those FAST PASSES!
**BACK TO DISNEYLAND**
The highlight for Paige the last day was meeting the princesses and Tinkerbell
and the highlight for the boys was.... getting picked at the Jedi Training!
We waiting for about an hour to be picked for this. We were there EARLY and on the front row--
but we were told it is completely random.
You should have heard all the parents (including Steve and I) instructing their kids...
You should have heard all the parents (including Steve and I) instructing their kids...
"chant this, stand here, do this, yell loud, etc...."
And then after Jedi Training the boys took the rest of their money and made Light Saber's! Pretty cool.
And, then they wanted to play Jedi Training in our hotel room. UMmm....no room for that!!
I have about 400 more pictures that I did not put on my blog. I will save those for my Disney BOOK I am going to make! It was FUN! We survived! We'll do it again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment