March Madness means BASKETBALL....
lots of basketball at our house!!!
We spent Nov-Jan. watching both Jaden and Tyler play BASKETBALL.
Both boys played FUNBall this year and Steve coached both teams!
The many "stances" of Tyler.
Tyler has....ummm...."ISSUES"---he is always picking at his underwear, messing with his shirt, holding his arms out (because his underarms felt funny)....and it could probably go on and on.
Tyler is a good b-ball player---but could probably be SO MUCH better if he would PAY ATTENTION to the game and not to these other silly things.
I don't know how I will take pictures in the years to follow.
The older the kids get--and the quicker they move---
the more I struggle to get good/quality pictures.
UGH!!!
Maybe a new camera??
See--I can take decent pictures when they are standing STILL!!!
Brian Thompson helped Steve coach this year---that was fun!!
The highlight of the year----the Trophy
Tyler's team ended up 3-9, but the boys didn't seem to care!
They got a trophy and they did improve!!!
So cute!! The boys LOVE their dad being their coach!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment