I love having a GIRL so I can dress her up super cute!! I love buying all the GIRLY clothes! AND SHOES! Sometimes my pocket book does not like it!
(Confession---I went to Sears a month or so ago and bought Paige 5 pairs of shoes----on clearance!!! 4 pairs for next year and 1 pair for this year!! I LOVE SHOES!!!)
We are lucky-- Grandma Roth does a great job of helping us look super cute too!!
I do NOT like having a girl for the A T T I T U D E that we are getting at just 4 1/2 years old...
but that's another post!
This day----I was just LOVING Paige's outfit---so we had to capture the moment before school. And, Paige was more than willing to "ham it up" for the camera!!
At 41/2 Paige TOTALLY knows what she does and does not want to wear! She usually does a great job picking things out---but sometimes I just wish she would wear exactly what I CHOOSE!!! I will usually give her 2 choices or I"ll ask her....
Do you want a dress or skirt today?
or Jeans or leggings today?
She is SO HOT BLOODED!!! She would wear a tank top in the dead of winter if I let her....
but I don't let her!
If she wears leggings or tights to school---she almost always has asked to take them off within 30 minutes of being home. At home---she wears her dresses and skirts WITHOUT the tights----
she is ALWAYS HOT!!!!!!!
We love our little Diva Girl!! I'm glad that my ONE girl is a GIRLY GIRL!
It's SO FUN!!!
Now we are trying to have a GIRLY GIRL...WITHOUT the attitude!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment