Lately Jaden has been CRACKING me up!
I am going to write a FEW that I can remember---and they won't be as funny via computer as in real life!
Jaden is the quiet, more laid back one, but he has some one-liners that just kill us!
One of the teacher's at this school commented on this exact thing too!
I love this boy!!!
Jaden is the quiet, more laid back one, but he has some one-liners that just kill us!
One of the teacher's at this school commented on this exact thing too!
I love this boy!!!
When talking about the STATUE OF LIBERTY....he said, the "MAN OF LIBERTY"
Tyler still cracks up about this!!
When talking about St. Patrick's Day....
"I have to wear green so I don't get PUNCHED!"
We had to explain PINCHED versus PUNCHED!!!
"Mom you're almost perfect....but God is the only one who is perfect! Right?"
My response---Yes, God is the only one that is perfect
(and please go tell your dad that I am almost perfect!)
Just last night I told Steve, our kids CRACK ME UP --- when they aren't making me scream!
OH, the roller coasters of Parenting!!!
But, I love them dearly and I'm so gald I have them all!
"Mom you're almost perfect....but God is the only one who is perfect! Right?"
My response---Yes, God is the only one that is perfect
(and please go tell your dad that I am almost perfect!)
Just last night I told Steve, our kids CRACK ME UP --- when they aren't making me scream!
OH, the roller coasters of Parenting!!!
But, I love them dearly and I'm so gald I have them all!
1 comment:
so funny!
Post a Comment