We just finished week 2 of summer and it seems like it's been much longer than that. Baseball games are keeping us quite busy! Tyler is playing machine pitch for the first time. And, Jaden is playing T-Ball. Last week we had 5 games in 4 days between the 2 boys!
BUT---I love it!! I love going to the games. I love cheering (Yes, I get into it, most games!!).
I love taking snacks for the little kids to eat or watching them eat snacks that their grandmas packed. It just seems so much more laid back. Maybe it's because the little ones are old enough that they can play in the dirt and entertain themselves and I can actually WATCH!!
It's busy--but it's super fun!!!
TYLER:
This is the first year for REAL uniforms. I think they are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
Tyler's mitt has a Velcro strap and all he does is pull it off and on...
so annoying!!
Doesn't he look so old!!!?
Tyler and his buddy Ethan!!
It's also more fun when your friends are on your team:
Ethan, Jackson, Brendon, Jacob, to name a few...
JADEN:
Mary Kate's on his team again
Is this not PRECIOUS!!!
Hmmm......CUTE BOYS!!!!!
T-ball is quite funny at age 4. Everyone gets a turn to bat--every inning.
You hit the ball and then you only get to run one base. No matter what.
This is not good for competitive people like myself.
What if Jaden SMACKS it and could have gotten a home-run.
Well, no home-runs at age 4!!
Then, when the ball is hit. EVERY 4 year old on the field, runs to get the ball. It's almost like a pile-up trying to get to the one tiny baseball. QUITE funny!!!
There are some funny moments, but it's really quite boring to watch! Jaden is a pretty fast paced kid and is used to watching Tyler play. So--I was afraid this would not be fun to him. I keep asking him if he's having fun and of course, HE IS!!!! So--that is all that matters!
Tyler reported the score of Jaden's last game was 20-16. Not sure how he got that when everyone gets to run the bases every time. Maybe we had more players!
But, Jaden's team WON (oh, but we don't keep score at the Y) and that is all that matters--
that we won!!
THE FANS:
Paige, Reagan, Jaden
Reagan is Ethan's little sister and now our new buddy at baseball games!
YES---they wear dresses to every baseball game!!
Paige, Reagan, and Ava (Jackson's little sister)
Tyler's baseball games are really about socializing for Paige
Isn't this funny!!
My mom told me to go take my dad's picture against the trash can.
I guessI get my LACK OF GERM fears from my dad.
This night Tyler had a game and then we went straight to Jaden's game
We are SUPER BLESSED to have 2 sets of grandparents that rarely miss our kids events! My friend the other night at the baseball game reminded me again, how lucky we are. The not only come, but they bring snacks and drinks and quarters and dollars. We are spoiled and THANKFUL FOR IT!!!!












1 comment:
Haha, the only thing that would have made that trashcan situation funnier is if he would have pulled that chair out of the trash to use it! :)
-julie
Post a Comment