Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dance Camp

Fancy Nancy Dance Camp
3 days before turning 4 years old!!


The boys got to go to Basketball camp---so Paige got to go to DANCE CAMP!!  And, it just so happened to be Fancy Nancy dance camp!  Perfect---since Paige is loving Fancy Nancy right now!!


Paige's new friend, Reagan---Ethan's sister!!!
One day the girls had to dress "FANCY"---so Paige wore her Princess dress!!




Sitting in class.  


Isn't she PRECIOUS!  
Ballet walking....a fancy way to say, "walking on your tip-toes"

Paige got to wear her Tu-Tu that Grandma Balzer bought all the cousins last year!!

Paige has been WAITING until she turned 4---so she could take dance.  I told her you had to be 4 to start dance!!  So, when this camp came out 3 days before her 4th b-day...
it was perfect.

The only problem was....
I had bought her LOTS of ballet stuff (ballet shoes, tap shoes, leotards, ballet bag, etc.).  They were all going to be part of her birthday presents.  So--I had to get a few of those things out early so she could be, "dressed for dance camp!!"  

I can't wait for many many more dance camps, classes, and recitals!!

No comments: