Friday, June 11, 2010

My K-state boys

The day has FINALLY come...
The FATHER/SON K-State Basketball Camp!


I think Steve's smile is the biggest!  
The boys are excited, but I think dad might be the MOST excited about this camp!!



Thumbs UP!!
The boys packed cameras, toys, crayons, stuffed animals, 
way more stuff than they needed to be gone 36 hours!!!

Jaden was complaining that he didn't want to "go that far...my bottom hurts when we go to K-State"
(If only he knew we were going to drive 15 hours this summer to Michigan...
that will really make his bottom hurt!!)



Of course Paige had to get in a picture too!

The green piece of paper is a note that Tyler wrote for one of the players. 
The boys spent all morning making pictures and notes to give the players!  
Jaden is having a K-State birthday party, so we made his invitations and he took them to ALL the players.  He wrote each players name on an invitation all by himself, he was so proud.

Here's Steve and I's bright idea----
SHHH.....it's a SECRET!!!  
We are going to buy Jaden something K-State, box it up, and mail it to him with a card "from the K-State b-ball team."  I just don't think little Jaden will understand why none of the players came, if he invited them!  I know this is technically lying, but I think it might be ok in this situation! 
 Don't you think he would think this was AWESOME!!

 So---we can't wait to hear all the stories tomorrow night when the boys come home.  
Can't wait to see which boy had the most fun!

And, in the meantime, Paige and I are having "Girl Time"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! HOW PRECIOUS! :) When is Paige's b-day again? Carla