Tonights the big K-State--KU Basketball game.
And, we have become OBSESSED with K-State basketball at our house!!
The boys and Steve and I LOVE -LOVE- LOVE to watch the b-ball games!!
(Paige doesn't care for them! But, we're working on her!!)
So--this is how we sent Tyler to school today!!
I made all 3 kids BEAT KU shirts yesterday!
Before the first K-State/KU game this year, I bought a BEAT KU shirt in Aggieville! Jaden has been asking for one, ever since! So---I took grey t-shirts the boys already had and bought iron letters and we made our our shirts!! We paid $3.50 a shirt. Aggieville wanted $20 for theirs :) NO THANKS!!
On a side note---my BEAT KU shirt was on clearance for $5!!! YEAH TEAM!!!
Tyler and I decided to paint KSU on one cheek and #1 on the other!
And, then I thought a crazy Mohawk hair-do just went with the FUN attire for the day!!!
I am guessing Tyler will a FUN day at school today!! I told Steve --I bet he gets a lot of attention today!! And, then...not 5 minutes later, Mrs. Soash, our fabulous librarian, calls to give me hard time for sending Tyler to school like that!!!
I'll have more pics later of all 3 kids in their shirts!!!
CO CATS!!!!!
BEAT KU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment