Friday, August 14, 2009

"real cookies"

I knew the day when come when something like this happened....

First--some background on our house. We love COOKIES and we love COOKIE DOUGH even more. So, we almost always have a tub of chocolate chip cookie dough from Sam's in our fridge. Or, we have the break-a-part cookies on hand.

So, today--
I got out my Kitchen Aide mixer to make some semi-homemade cookies (semi-homemade because you use a cake mix, but there is still 5 other ingredients!!) First, Tyler says, " You're using that for cookies?" Then, he said several times, "That's not how we make REAL COOKIES. We're suppose to get the cookie dough from the bucket."

I was just cracking up! I decided a long time ago, it's not HOW you make something, but just that you are making SOMETHING for them!!

We love our cookie dough from the bucket---and honestly, it is quite good :)

No comments: