Summer Birthdays for Jaden and Paige and Back to School..... means time to go to JCP for pictures!!! I used to go at least every 6 months to get pictures taken, but now that the kids are getting older, they don't change as much in 6 months to warrant pictures taken so often. So, I am thinking we might do August pictures every year and they can be BACK TO SCHOOL pictures for the kids. Then, in the Fall, I like to get family pictures taken for Christmas cards. So, what to do....
So, here are our latest pictures!!

This is his ornery look--so him!



This is his sincere smile! So, real!!


So cute!

She told him to hold his collar up---just not Jaden :)


Happy Little Guy!!

Here's a funny about Paige. On the way to get our pictures taken, I noticed we had not done Paige's fingernails or toenails. OH MY!!! Steve of course didn't think it was a big deal. I of course did. So, I made him drop me off at the JCP salon so I could buy a $10 bottle of pink nail polish (NO----I have never bought a $10 bottle of nail polish before) and then I painted her nails and toes while we waited for our pictures!! You can't tell as much in these pictures, but the ones I bought, you can see her fingers a lot!! I was glad I bought the nail polish!!

Tyler says Paige looks Sassy here. Wonder where he's heard that?

This is Steve's favorite picture!

This is my favorite!
SO--there's our kids in August of 2009!! In the Fall, I think Oct., we are having Meg Duerkson take our pictures outside for our Christmas cards!!
No comments:
Post a Comment