So, of course we need a birthday PARTY!!
Loved, her b-day outfit! She was NOT liking the pants. She probably asked me 10 times to change her clothes, but I would say no or change the subject. It was just too cute!!

Presents: pink beanbag, pink princess pig (pillow), a Barbie computer, 2 new Barbies, lots of Barbie clothes, a new dress and tank top (she LOVES dresses!!), 2 pairs of sunglasses, a book, K-state pom-poms, a Little People camper (that Tyler has been playing with), Barbie suitcase to carry her Barbies, Princess basketball, pink (dress-up) hair, doll with high-chair, and money! And, her big girl bike!!Pretty good night!--hopefully I remebered everything!
It's sometimes hard for me to choose what "theme" to do for my kids, because they have never been huge into toys. I was going to do Dora for Paige, but she doesn't necessarily love Dora, it's just the only thing I could think of. Then, the past month or so, all 3 kids have started playing Barbies together. (yes, I know it's funny the boys play Barbies, but they do and they all get along, so I just go with it!!!) So, we decided on a Barbie party and I think it turned out to be a good idea!!
The Guests:
Grandma and Grandpa Roth
Grandma and Grandpa RothGrandma was sick in bed with the yuckies!! She sure hated to miss.
This turned into a cousin picture--cute!
Paige is holding her Barbie computer.
These sunglasses were on the top of Grandma and Grandpa Roth's present, so Paige took them off before the gifts even made it downstairs and wore the glasses for the first part of the PARTY!!
The Food:
Pizza and Salad. I always try to let the birthday kid choose what they want for the meal. So, Pizza is what Paige choose. We bought 2 pizzas from Papa Murphy's (Vegetable and Chicken Pesto)---these were the favorites. I bought them for the GIRLS and bought regular meat pizza for the boys from Pizza Hut. But, EVERYONE liked the "girly pizzas"!!
And, then cake and ice cream, of course!!
Happy Birthday Princess!
Happy Birthday Princess!






No comments:
Post a Comment