So---Here's Jaden's 4th BIRTHDAY PARTY pictures!!
My 2nd cake, I have ever made! Of course, our theme was Basketball---Jaden's favorite "thing", if you will!! I of course am learning as I go. I want to buy a cake plate of some sort. I don't like the cardboard wrapped in foil. There are other things I need to learn too, but not too bad for my 2nd time! 
Presents: High School Musical movie, a horn for his bike, HSM basketball, K-State baseball bat/ball, sports coat hook, Barney DVD's, Basketball music CD (maybe his favorite!), Planet Heros space-ship, money, Target gift cards, .... It was a good day!!
The guests:
Uncle David and Aunt Amanda
Grandma and Grandpa Roth
Uncle Scot and Aunt Stephanie
Grandma and Grandpa Balzer
And MY cousin, Terry, was able to join us! It was fun having him there!
Great Aunt Barb and Great Uncle JimJaden's last gift he opened was his High School Musical basketball. We then told him to go outside and show everyone how he could dribble. So, the family filed outside and waited for Jaden to come out. It was the funniest thing....
Jaden came out, finally saw the basketball goal and just started shooting baskets, like the goal was nothing new!! It was so cute!!


You are so cute and fun! Your smile brightens up a room and makes ME smile!! I love having you sit on my lap. You love to ride your bike and play outside. You are not a follower. You will swing or play outside by yourself, but you also love to play with kids! Leah Wilkinson is one of your best friends and you have started going to her house for "play-dates". You love to watch High School Musical and listen to music. You can clean your room by yourself, which amazes us. We can't wait to see what you learn this year!!
We love you lots,
Mom and Dad


No comments:
Post a Comment