Friday, April 26, 2013

Paige plays B-BALL

Basketball was Paige's first "SPORT" to try!  She's done ballet, gymnastics, cheer, and now basketball!  I thought it would be "fun" to coach Paige!  (I also think I thought it would be EASY!  And Steve reminded me 1/2 way through that it wasn't as "easy" as I thought.....)  In my head, the 1st graders (and some Kindergarteners) would stand in line nicely, do the drills, listen, run plays, and we would be un-deafeted!  WELL.... let's see.....we sure TRIED
 (sometimes our best, sometimes not!)

It was FUN!!!  And Paige really did like basketball and did well!!!  (And I'm not just saying that).  And, I think Paige LOVED having me coach!  So, like I always say...that's what's important! 
 We do it for the kids!!!

 Our Team:
Kylee, Paige, Carly, Bethany
Reagan, Ellie, Sydney, Ellie



 I really worked with Paige to bring the ball down the court. 
At this age....this is position with the "most action", so EVERY girl wants to do this!

Paige held her own on DEFENSE too!  She was good at moving her feet!

**whenever we would practice on our basketball court out back, she always listens and WANTS to learn and wants to practice what I am teaching her.  She will ask me to teach her things! 
 LOVE THIS about Paige!

No comments: