Target--Ipod---check
Paige bought Tyler's old Ipod! Done--easy!!
Jaden-- Not so easy!
History---the night before we had watched a family movie that had a Parrot in the movie. The animal lover that Jaden is...he wanted to buy a Parrot! I didn't think that would be so bad. They stay in the cage. And, it would be cool if it could talk! HA HA!!!! Steve said ABSOLUTELY NO WAY EVER!!!!!! So--I, being the awesome mom I am, told Jaden we could go look at birds and whatever else at the pet store! In the back of my mind I was thinking we would get a gerbil or hamster or something in a cage! L O N G story short.... the hamsters grossed us out, the gerbils too, and we did not want the rat the pet store guy was trying to get us to buy! NO WAY!!!!
After HOURS at the pet store, we BOUGHT A DOG!!!!! (Another dog. We already have one dog, Maggie!) I am not a dog lover. I am not animal lover! For me to have TWO DOGS is NUTS!!!! The things we do for our kids!!!!! I told Jaden he better not ever say I am a mean mom, EVER again!!!
This is Peanut -- 3 months old -- 3 pounds!
Non- dog lover that I am...He is stinkin cute!!!
He is suppose to grow to be approx. 6-8 pounds!
It is Jaden's dog---but everyone else loves Peanut too and want their turns to hold him!
But, Jaden rarely puts the dog DOWN....for others to hold it!
He carries the dog around, everywhere! Even while he eats his breakfast! AND YES....
he let Peanut eat from his spoon! YUCK!!
Build-a-bear clothes work perfect for Peanut!
When we first got Peanut, he couldn't climb up or down the stairs.
Jaden is teaching Peanut to go up!
Thank goodness we got a door on the mud room so Peanut can be locked in there---
while he's being potty trained!
It was too cold outside for him outside (since he's so little) so we had to have
him potty on newspapers for the first few weeks!
And all that potty training, being held, and running around....wears them both out!!!
Jaden is teaching Peanut to go up!
Thank goodness we got a door on the mud room so Peanut can be locked in there---
while he's being potty trained!
It was too cold outside for him outside (since he's so little) so we had to have
him potty on newspapers for the first few weeks!
And all that potty training, being held, and running around....wears them both out!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment