Saturday, December 1, 2012

Family pictures

I always wait til the last minute try and get family pictures for a Christmas card!  And, really...it wasn't even waiting til the last minute!  It was finding someone to take them when we had a spare minute! 
 
So--Thanksgiving morning I decide I'll just find some half-way coordinating outfits and take some pics myself at my parent's house----they have a lake in the back yard, a brick wall, and a cute bench!  I thought surely I can get JUST ONE picture for a silly Christmas card.  NOTE TO SELF:  Don't try to pick out matching/cute clothes the morning OF and when you need to be somewhere!  not a good idea!
 
Without telling my sister-in-law my plan, she just happened to be outside at my parents taking pics of her own kids and started taking pictures of my kids too!  GREAT!!!  I just let her continue and then explained that she just happened to be taking pics for our Christmas card...no pressure! 
 
AND---look at all these FABULOUS pictures she took!  AND edited for me!  LOVE HER!
 
 
 
TYLER--9, almost 10/ 4th grade
 
JADEN--7, 2nd grade
 
PAIGE--6, 1st grade
 
NOVEMBER 2012

No comments: