Saturday, July 28, 2012

SUMMER!!!

WOW!  It's been awhile since I posted!  That's because SUMMER IS HERE and I am busier than ever ENTERTAINING 3 children, working, and keeping this house picked up and cleaned...did I mention with 3 kids home ALL DAY!!! 
SO, far we have had a lot of fun....but what will we do for another 25 days!!!! 
 Who's counting though.....

Here's a few of the things we've done so far:

The first week of summer we camped in the backyard!


We celebrated Paige turning 6!!!

We stopped in St. Louis on the way to Michigan!

We went to Michigan for a WEEK to hang out with cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grandpa and Grandma Balzer!!!

And Jaden turned 7!!!

Other FUN thus far this summer:

Chore charts---well, this is FUN FOR MOM!
Summer reading program
sleep overs at Grandma/Grandpas
Derby Water Park
Swimming
SG County Park
Bike Ride
Geo Caching
"re-did" Paige's bed-room
Basketball camp
Football camp
Speed and Strength Camp
Vacation Bible School
Craft days with neighbors
Getting ready for the Basketball court
Garage sales
Royals Game/Girls Night
Drive-in Movie
I'm sure there is more---but that is enough!!! 
25 more days....what else do we need to do?? 

No comments: