Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tyler Field Day

3rd Grade---Field Day
Mrs. Whelan's class


Tyler is such an easy going kid and friends with EVERYONE!!! 
He makes friends easily and always ends up with great friends, even if he doesn't know any of the kids when he starts the year! 

 
Fun and GAMES!!!

RACING---Ryan D, Tyler, and Megan

 
Tyler and Ryan G.

CJ,  Jarod, and Tyler!

Taylor and Tyler
Braden, Tyler, Ryan G., Caden

Field Day means 3rd grade is over!! 
 One more year at Explorer Elementary!  Wow how time flies!  I never thought I'd be the parent saying....I can't believe I have a 4th grader!  My sweet little boy is growing up right before our eyes!!  And, I never thought I'd be the parent to say...SLOW DOWN!
But, I am saying it!!  S L O W  D O W N  B U D D Y !!!!!!!!

Thankful for another GREAT YEAR!!  Thankful for all Tyler learned!  Thankful for Tyler's friends! 
Just THANKFUL!!!  and BLESSED!!!

No comments: