Monday, June 25, 2012

Last of School

Who's changed the most??

After 9 months of school...

 
                             First day of school                   Last day of school                       

YES!!  I get my boys to dress nice the FIRST day of school and then that's about it!
This year I actually had to make them wear "normal clothes" 2 days a week and then they could wear their "sport clothes" the other 3 days!  It is hard when they have PE and play outside everyday for recess!  They also never wore flip-flops again to school because it's too hard to RUN at recess!  I had to decide... as many nice clothes as we had and as much as I wanted them to dress "cute"---I have bigger battles to fight then......WHAT THEY WEAR!!!

First day of school                        Last day of school

I would say JADEN has changed the most!!  It could be his long hair versus his short hair?!!
Tyler seems to have "filled out" the most and
I think Paige "matured" the most of the year!

No comments: