Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So proud!

Tyler had his first REAL school presentation today!
He had to read an BIOGRAPHY and then present the person to the class!

We choose TIM TEBOW!
I say "WE" because the girls in my bible study had been talking a lot about Tim Tebow and his Faith, etc.  The girls were talking about how awesome his book was.  Bible study is on Thursday mornings.  I wrote it in my notes to buy the book.  That next Monday Tyler brought home a paper telling about his book presentation!  I immediately knew I wanted him to read Tim Tebow!  I knew he would go for it---since it was about FOOTBALL!!!

So, we are now BRONCO'S fans at our house!
We WILL be watching the BRONCO's next year, for sure!!

I read the book too, so I could help Tyler with the presentation.  It was AWESOME!
Jaden is actually getting ready to read it too. 
I suggest EVERY boy read it!  It is intertwined with scripture, throughout the ENTIRE book and talks about Tim's relationship with God, throughout the entire book as well.
Awesome book!!


The entire class!
I know I'm "the mom"---but Tyler really was THE BEST!!!!




No comments: