Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Shop

Santa Shop --  where the kids can shop at school for their family!
They have gifts ranging from 50 cents to $5.
I sent $10 per kid to shop for the 4 family members in the house.

Tyler shopped one day and the next day the 2 little ones shopped!
The kids are GIDDY with excitement when they are done!!!
I, easily, give into opening the gifts that day...instead of waiting til Christmas.
(I think next year I'll make them wait!) 
 But, they are just so excited to share what they bought for each other!!

Jaden WON!  He bought Paige a Justin Bieber little bag and she
S C R E A M E D with delight!!!  and then jumped on Jaden !!!

Gifts bought:
Tyler---for mom---perfume spray
for dad--Kstate pen
for Jaden--hockey pencil
for Paige--crayola pencil bank

Jaden--for mom--candle
for dad--tape measure keychain
for Tyler--KSU back scratcher
for Paige--Just Bieber bag

Paige--for mom--shimmer body spray (and then she asked to borrow it!  HA!)
for dad--Kstate pen (yes, he got 2 of these!)
for Jaden--Spiderman night light
for Tyler--blow up sled

They have so much fun! And, their faces as they watch us open our gifts!! 

The fist Christmas of the year....
several more to come!
This is proof that....it is more blessed to GIVE than receive!

No comments: