K-State Basketball came to Intrust Arena in WICHITA!!!
We got to the game early...so we could watch "The boys" warm up!
Steve was yelling at McGruder (#22), like they were buddies!! ha ha!
But, we didn't get any looks from the players!
There were 15,004 fans there---and we found Braden Thompson before the game!!
Super Cute K-State Fans!!!
Grandma Roth, Paige, and Annie
Paige had a bad night....first we forgot her pom poms and "yeller" in the car (she had planned all day to take them to the game). So, this made her mad/sad/you choose the word! Then, she was SO TIRED! By the middle of the 2nd half (the game started at 8pm) she was ready for B E D!!!
And then... the game went into 2 over-times! YES 2!!!!
We left the arena at 11:00pm ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!
oops!!!
I let the kids sleep in the next day and took them to school about 30 min late!
They are UPSET that they were going to be late for school.
I thought kids LIKED missing school????
I would have LOVED to go to school late!
HA!! This is Paige's attitude...pretty much the whole night!
I do feel bad for her. She is a girly girl. But, she gets dragged to football, soccer, basketball, and baseball games for her brothers. Then she has to watch K-State football every Sat. and now watch K-State basketball and go to the games too! She gets dragged to A LOT OF SPORTING EVENTS!!! She's a trooper though!!!
We're going to another K-State basketball game next week---
so I'm sure we'll have more pics!
OH---and after 2 OT's...KSU lost by 5 points! URGHH!!!!
1 comment:
crazy game - and poor paige! the kids loved seeing Willie in the picture!
Post a Comment