We can't forget Miss Paige!!
One would think she would get bored or tired of baseball....but she has a blast---
actually, she doesn't watch much of the games! She is Miss Social Butterfly!
She has a different set of friends at each brother's game!
Taylor and Cabella at Jaden's games!
Reagan and whoever else they find--at Tyler's games!
The girls play in the dirt, run around, talk, eat, eat, play, who knows!
They do everything but watch the game. But as long as she leaves me alone
so I CAN watch the game---It's fine with me!
Tyler's complex has a concession stand (or a construction stand--as Jaden and Paige call it!)
I think nearly every game, one of the grandparents would buy the kids a treat!
And, when it's 106 degrees----a SNOW CONE is the best choice!

1 comment:
Paige looks so grown up in that white outfit with the flower headband! I'm so glad to see some posts from you again!
Post a Comment