Wednesday, July 20, 2011

June

It is EASY to summarize what our family did for the month of JUNE!!!

We lived at the BASEBALL FIELDS!!! 

I took nearly the entire month off of jewelry shows so I could be a part of it all!  Some weeks we were at the fields 4 nights a week, often 3 nights!!!  But, it is a blast!  I LOVE IT!!!  I love watching, yelling, taking pictures, I just love it all!!!

This was Jaden's first year for T-ball and of course---he was GOOD!
And, stinkin cute!!



Dad says---Good form Jaden!!!

And the MEDAL!!  Jaden's team ended up taking 4th in the tournament!!


PRECIOUS!!!

Tyler played on the same team as last year and they were MUCH IMPROVED THIS YEAR!
They took 4th over in their tournament too! 


 Tyler also improved this year!  He really is awesome!
His coach likes to move the boys around to different positions---the parents don't really like this!
Tyler does awesome at First Base, Short Stop, and Third Base!
Steve (one of the assistant coaches) even started playing Tyler in the Outfield because
so many of the teams could SLAM the ball way out there and Tyler could stop it and get it thrown in QUICKLY!!!

 
 Tyler hit 5 home-runs this year and hit 24/28!!  Pretty darn good!!!

Not to mention how CUTE these boys are in their uniforms!  My Grandma Balzer would
FOR SURE have commented on how cute their little bottoms were!!  Grandma always looked at bottoms and legs!!  HE HE!  Gotta love Grandma!!

                                                              So, that in a nut shell was JUNE! 
A few weeks off and then we start FOOTBALL and SOCCER---
but we have to do 2 basketball camps in between!  YES, we love being busy at our house!

No comments: