for a Family Trip to D I S N E Y L A N D!!!!!
Day 1-- Saturday---heading to California!!
We woke up at 4:45am, and left at 6:30am out of Wichita!
Flew to Colorado and then on to LA!!
Sitting in the Wichita airport, anxiously and tiredly, waiting to leave!!
The night before we left I told Jaden he would need to sleep in the airplane
and he immediately told me--
and he immediately told me--
I can't sleep the whole time because I have some "Work" I need to do.
And, he sure did do his work!
Paige sat with me the whole time! She listened to her (Tyler's) MP3 player quite a bit!
At one time, she was singing quite LOUD along with the songs....
I was cracking up but told her she had to sing quiet!
Remember---this is EARLY in the morning and most of the passengers on the plane are trying to SLEEP!!!
Both Paige and Jaden took little naps on the 2nd flight!
We let Tyler and Jaden rent the movie/TV shows on the airplane---they thought that was cool.
I knew Paige wouldn't watch the whole time and she was fine just watching the TV in front of her without the sound. I don't think she even realized that the boys got to actually hear the TV!!
We made it to CALIFORNIA!!
Waiting for our Super Shuttle to take us to our hotel.
We arrived at our hotel around noon.
We found a Taco Store across the street from our hotel and ate lunch there for $12
(maybe less) SWEET!
Then, we walked across the street to Target to buy bottled water and pop for our hotel room.
We also bought cereal and milk for breakfast each morning!
Our hotel is the PERFECT location. Several restaurants, Target, and the cheap Taco store
all near by. And a FREE shuttle to Disney everyday!
After the all the research and worry about a hotel----
we are SUPER pleased with what we choose!
After lunch and our Target run....
TO THE POOL we went! A fun afternoon swimming and then for dinner we had:
Nachos, french fries, and onion rings!!
I told the kids only on VACATION can you eat like this!!!
The time difference was killing our kids.
Up at 4:30am and then a 2 hour time difference.
They were ALL 3 SOUND ASLEEP at 6:15pm (their bodies thought it was 8:15pm and they were up 3 hours earlier, no naps, and lots of excitement!!!!)






1 comment:
can't wait to see more! The pictures look great! :-)
Post a Comment