Monday, May 9, 2011

Shocker Basketball

Our First SHOCKERS Basketball game!
--A Sea of Yellow--

Our boys were the only ones in K-State jersey's!
I decided if I lost them in the crowd, they would be easy to spot!

Our friends gave us 4 tickets to the NIT game in Wichita so we decided to leave Paige with Grandma and Grandpa rather than buying her a ticket
Paige says b-ball games are too loud!!!!
And, it's just much easier to take the boys than all 3 of them!
So, Paige had a special night with Grandma and Grandpa
and we had a fun night with the boys!


SO Cute!!!


Grandpa and Grandma Roth gave the boys money so they could buy something at the game!
I think they know Mom and Dad are cheap and would probably not get them any food
or make them share! So, instead we got popcorn AND nachos!


At half time we went to the bookstore to look around.  Tyler wanted WSU shirts or anything else he could find in the bookstore.  NO!!  We're not getting any shirts or junk in the store.
So, he settled on a FREE bag and was THRILLED!!!
I love that my kids are easily pleased!

It was a SUPER FUN night with the boys!  They love watching basketball, they don't really care who it is!  I actually think it would be FUN to get more WSU b-ball tickets for next year.  They ended up WINNING the NIT Tournament, that's pretty FUN!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

you must have some really nice friends. Maybe you could introduce us sometime.