Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time flies

One month has gone by since I have posted a blog. That would be because our last month has been CRAZY!! And, I think October is following in September's footsteps.

My Premier business is growing more than ever and with a growing business comes CRAZINESS!! Many people ask how my business is with the economy--it's probably better than ever.

So---when I'm not working my business....

We are still attending soccer games.


We have gotten Jaden to wear his shin guards UNDER his socks finally!


Tyler's team:
Coach Steve, Braeden, Tyler, Hunter, Scottie, Gabe, Braeden


I decided this year, my picture is just as good as the $30 professional one you can buy! (and, I wasn't the only mom snapping her own team picture!!)

We spent a few days cleaning closets--getting rid of summer clothes and getting Fall clothes out. I try to buy the kids' clothes at the end of season's, on sale. When I pulled out Paige's Fall clothes I had already bought---they were size 4T. Way to big!! So, she has lots of 4T shirts for next year. So, I had to make a run to JCP to buy her some 3T shirts. Her pants were all ok I had bought because I bought those 3T, knowing she was a tiny little thing.
And, thanks to my mom---1 trip to a store means at least 2 trips, because you buy the first trip and then you take some back the second trip! Thanks mom for teaching me and about buying and returning!! Then, what happens is when you retun on the 2nd trip, you buy a little more, only to then need to return on the 3rd trip. WOW!!!


This day I just LOVED her cute little outfit. LOVE the TALL socks. She has several pairs: stripes, pink, and brown. And, we may be looking for more :) so cute!!
And, speaking of Paige....

She decided to CUT HER HAIR this past month!! URRGHHH!!!!!


She had such cute hair.

On the right side, she cut about 5 inches off the side/top.

So, I tried to even it out and gave her bangs. It's pretty cute when it's all done up, but when it's just hanging, not so cute!!


Paige with bangs!! Not by choice :)

And, Tyler lost his first tooth this past month too. Oh, was he ever EXCITED!!! The tooth was only loose for a week or so. I think he spent every minute at school wiggling his tooth with his tongue. He wanted it out, so I told him to bit into an apple---thinking he would NEVER do it. Two bites and out the tooth came. The bad news--It fell in the shag carpet---and it's still there or in the vacuum by now!! Yes, we never found his tooth. So, sad. Tyler had to write a note to the tooth fairy telling him (or her) that he lost his tooth in the carpet. And, we did look long and hard in the carpet. Dad got a flashlight and everything. But, that tooth was TINY!!!




SO--now we're caught up on our past month!

Soccer is a few weeks away from being over. But, Basketball for Tyler starts this Friday! So--yet another season of practices and games. We are excited to have Tyler in FunBall this year for basketball. It's a little more competitive. At the YMCA and Upwards b-ball through church, they don't keep score. We are excited to keep score !! Funny huh!!!

No comments: